Monday, April 10, 2006

Spring

The pollen has certainly made its presence known in the south. The green stuff is all over the place and people are sneezing all the time. The beauty of the trees, flowers and plants though somehow make it worth it.

The spring makes me look forward to lots of things.....playing more tennis and golf and just being outside. It is getting more difficult for me to play tennis and golf though as my concentration is not what it used to be. But at least I can still get outside and get some fresh air. I'm also looking forward to my son coming home next month. He'll have completed his first year at law school at Stanford and he'll be home for a short break before heading back out to California for a summer job. I cherish the time I have with him.

And, this week is my 26th wedding anniversary. I hate that my husband doesn't have brighter days to look forward to knowing that my illness will certainly affect his life more than mine.

No comments: