Friday, January 16, 2004

Getting Back to Work

I'm still trying to get back into the groove of work after my trip. Regrouping is something I don't do well anymore. The mounds of paper are still stacked on my desk. It may take a third person to go through and sort things for me, but I'm going to give it a try today and see what happens. I've always prided myself on being organized -- it's much harder to do now. It's very confusing. On a good day, I can do it. Perhaps I'll have a good day today.

My life is now described as "good days" and "bad days". I sometimes call my "bad days", "bad brain days" -- which is more accurate. I have more good days than bad days but this week a string of bad days made for a bad week. Hopefully, with some rest this weekend, I'll do better next week.

No comments: