Thursday, January 01, 2004

Christmas and New Years

Well this seems to be my first initial post. I have thought long and hard about what to put here and I keep changing my mind or I forget what I was going to post. Nevertheless, it is what it is. Christmas has come and gone and today is New Year's Day. I've always been a little down over the holidays but as the years past I seem to get more down. I realize that next year at this time I might not be able to remember what Christmas is about or to enjoy time with my family. I've been off this week from work and I didn't realize how tired I was. You don't realize the toll something takes on you until you take a break. I worked a lot over the course of December and with my new medication I think I can be the same old person that I was. I realize how silly that is........but one can always dream. I count my blessings every day and my family and friends are at the top of my list. Happy New Year everyone.

No comments: