Friday, June 27, 2008

I have been having some problems lately. Nightmares have plagued me for awhile now. Not only do I get them at night but when I take a nap. Most of the time someone is torturing me -- not sure what that is all about but it is very scary. It leaves me tired because I'm not sleeping well. Which makes me not to want to go exercise.....which leads to other things.

The other problem I have been having is a problem with balance. I know this is an Alzheimer's related problem and I haven't experienced it before. I'm falling down and having difficulty stabilizing myself sometimes. I am hoping that this is something that is off and on, more off than on!

1 comment:

Synchronicity said...

i have MS and also have balance problems. i cannot imagine all that you are going through. i am glad you are sharing your story.