Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Eve

It's New Year's Eve and I'm ready to get life back to "normal" whatever that is. I've been out of my routine for a while with all the things going on over the holidays and I can tell its effect on me. Now with my husband's accident it is going to be different as well. It's o.k. as long as my son is home (whichis only for a few more days) but then I don't know how I'll do. He won't be able to drive for some time and although I can drive around town o.k. -- I only feel comfortable going out in the early morning hours. It is harder for me to do things when streets and stores become busy so I rely on him for that alot. I get panic attacks thinking about having to deal with all of this. I don't mind taking care of him -- but I worry that I can't do it. I guess we'll have to see how things progress. He goes to the doctor on Tuesday and we'll see when his surgery is scheduled.

Happy New Year to everyone.

No comments: