Monday, December 18, 2006

This and That

As we head toward Christmas it seems as if there are always a lot of loose ends to tie up. But I guess that is the way this goes isn't it. It's a little harder for me to get to some of those things but I keep plugging away at it.

My son gets home this week and I am going to see if I can get him to give this page a new look. After several years it needs a face lift.

I worry about a lot of things these days. And I am worried about those climbers out in Oregon. I don't know them but I am so worried about them --one has been found dead and I fear for the others. I can't imagine what their families must be going through. I'm almost obsessed about it -- wanting to check the news all the time to see if they have been found.

I got to ice skating this past weekend in Savannah. There were way too many kids on the ice and it was extremely loud so of course that was a problem, but at least I got to skate. I hope that when Alan is home I will get to skate again.

Lots of friends to see this week. That is a good thing. Fortunately these are people that I get to see all the time. I feel good about that -- that these are "fair weathered" friends if you will. It's nice to have these people in my life. I wish some of my friends in Illinois were closer as well as my family so I could see them more often. I know they know that they stay in my thoughts all the time.

I know this post kind of went from topic to topic. My mind is jumping around a lot today. That's why it is titled "This and That".

No comments: