Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Just returned from speaking to a psychology class at UGA. They had great questions and were very attentive considering this was their last day of classes and I probably wasn't what they wanted to hear today! But, as always, I enjoyed it and it is my form of therapy. Anyway, thanks for having me and best of luck on your exams!

I have loads of things to do before this weekend. I'm starting to get anxious about it. But, I started cleaning one of my craft rooms and then one thing led to another and then I'm cleaning out more rooms. I can't stand the clutter. I have a hard enough time finding what I'm trying to find most of the time because I don't remember where I put things. So, in order to help myself I have to be pretty organized and when I'm not, I get anxious. So, I have to put off the things I need to do, in order to get organized enough to do them. I know that sounds crazy -- but that is just the way my life is.

1 comment:

Carol Noren Johnson said...

So glad you can talk to groups. So glad you can be real about what is happening to you.

I have to have an organized home also for my husband with Alzheimer's. FlyLady says to organize one thing at a time. It is a huge job to get organized. I am featuring FlyLady on our blog.

Hugs,
Carol
http://plantcityladyandfriends.blogspot.com/