Sunday, December 05, 2010

Busy Week

Three times to Atlanta this week -- third time today --going with friends to see the UGA women's basketball team play Georgia Tech.

Thanks to Dr. Glass' class at UGA for sending such a nice card to me. They were thanking me for speaking to their class and it was such a pleasant surprise to get the card and read all their notes. I really appreciate that! I'm speaking to a pyschology class this week at UGA -- that's a new one for me so we'll see how it goes!

My sister-in-law's niece died yesterday in Illinois in an automobile accident. She was 26 and had her two boys 8 and 9 in the car with her. They are currently in the hospital but don't have life threatening injuries. What a shame -- the weather is probably to blame as it was snowing and icy. Not sure what is going to happen to the children now as their father is not in the picture. i know my sister in law was close to them and I feel so bad for the family and those children -- especially here at Christmas time. Please keep them in your prayers.

No comments: