Friday, February 27, 2009

Off Again

I'm heading to Macon Georgia this weekend. The UGA Women's basketball coach is getting inducted into the Georgia Sports Hall of Fame and I am going with some other booster club members. I'm trying to get a cold so I hope that doesn't make the trip awful.

My brother is still in the hospital. It seems he takes one step forward and two steps back. We found out this week there are some more things that have attacked his body if you will. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Next week we have training for Alzheimer's Advocacy Day. March 9th is Alzheimer's Day at the state capitol here in Georgia. If you live in Georgia I would encourage you to join us. We are hoping we will have 500 people carry our message to legislators. If you need more information go to www.alz.org/georgia.

I haven't been as sharp this week. I'm not sure if it is because of the cold, not being on my schedule, being tired or not taking my meds at the right time (probably the latter) but hopefully I can get straightened out this week.

No comments: