Thursday, February 19, 2009

In Illinois

I'm in Illinois this week visiting my sick brother. I didn't think I was going to have to come but it was time. I haven't seen him in nine months so you can imagine he didn't look real good to me. He is having surgery again today. He has a long way to go. On top of his diabetes and all the trouble he has had with that he also has colon cancer. They removed a tumor last week the size of his head. I just can't imagine. It will be several months before he can start his chemo as there are quite a few other things wrong and they have to take care of those first. It's way too long and complicated to go into but suffice it to say he has a long way to go. My plan is to return to Georgia on Sunday. Please keep him in your prayers.

2 comments:

Bill Dotson said...

You are in my prayers as well.
Bill

Anonymous said...

good lucky..