Monday, June 11, 2007

New information coming out

Today, Monday, some new research is going to be unveiled in Washington DC regarding some new drugs that are on the horizon to fight Alzheimer's. I've been hearing about them for several years and I'm anxious to hear the results of the testing. I've heard some rumors that the research is not going to show the kind of results that I was hoping for, but I hope that is just a rumor. In the next few days you will be hearing a lot about several drugs that are in the pipeline.

And, I'm told that Newsweek is going to do be doing a cover article on Alzheimer's in the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.thenewsroom.com/details/118777?c_id=wom-bc-kg some of the drug trials are going strong, I'm egar to see the results. But I cant help but wonder why the trial process is so long.- Kate from The Health Desk at TheNewsRoom.com