Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Vacation

I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted here. Sorry about that -- not really much happening I guess. I've been trying to stay ahead of the curve with the Memory Walk stuff and so far I've been doing o.k. with it. We are only a few months away from it and we still have lots to do.

We'll be vacationing next week at Hilton Head and I'm looking forward to getting away. It has been at least 10 years since we have been down there. I don't really know why I should be looking forward to it as much as I am -- since I used to look forward to vacations to get away from work! I guess I'm interested in a change of scenery.

Alan has promised he is going to redo this blog site before he leaves for Stanford. He is going to add a place you can add comments to it. I'm not sure that is a good thing or not! Sometimes the comments might not be too good -- in fact, a few weeks ago a lady told me that "the only reason you speak out about your Alzheimer's is so that people will feel sorry for you". That upset me terribly and I haven't told anyone about that until now. I hope that isn't what everyone thinks because if it is I need to stop now!

No comments: