Wednesday, March 17, 2004

It's been awhile

since I have written I know. I apologize -- but I forgot my password to get into this thing! So what else is new! The past few weeks have seemed like a whirlwind to me. Lots of things have happened and I can't go into detail about them just yet, but hopefully it will calm my life a bit. Stay tuned.

I spoke to a great group of people this week. I do a couple of speeches a month usually and I always think it does me more good than it does those I speak to. The people are really receptive to what I have to say about Alzheimer's and I hope that I am able to put a different face on the disease for them. It's hard to know what to say....sometimes I think I scare people.....but it comes from my heart and that is all I can do. I wish I could do more.

Thanks for checking on this site. I appreciate your comments and your feedback. I promise to get better about writing on a more frequent basis.

No comments: