Tuesday, November 01, 2011

I'm back

Finally getting to the computer to write a few things. We are back, trying to get over the jet lag and also colds we caught on the trip. The trip was great -- guess I really don't need to say that to those that have been to Australia and seen how beautiful it is. I don't remember a lot of what we did, but hopefully going through photos will help me. My daughter-in-law took a lot of photos and they are really great. My husband is going through them now, and I hope to spend some time trying to chronicle our time there. It was a tough trip, but I'm so glad I went. I know it probably wasn't easy traveling with me, but my family didn't let on if it was. When I got tired, Jen and Alan did get to go out on their own and I don't think I held them back too much -- I appreciate everyone's patience with me.

No comments: