Friday, August 07, 2009

I know I haven't posted for awhile. I'm still dealing with a sore tooth -- even after my root canal. I'm not sure it will ever feel better. I go back to the dentist next week and hopefully, at some point, I will be able to chew on that side.

I'm also still getting used to the medicine the doctor put me on for my concentration. It is helping I will say, but it does take some getting used to. It's a good thing......just different. It certainly has helped my concentration on the golf course if nothing else!

We are planning a trip to NYC in a few weeks. Alan is going to meet us up there and hopefully, if Jennifer can get the time off she will as well. We have tickets for the US Open Tennis Tournament. It's something Alan and I have always wanted to do but the timing was never right. I guess the "stars alignned" and we were able to pull it off this year -- barring any unforseen circumstances. Since I've been to NYC many times, I am hoping I won't have many problems. Since it is the week before Labor Day the crowds might still be up but I will just have to deal with them the best I can at that point I guess. I won't be alone and I can always go back to the hotel to rest if need be. Since I have been so many times, there isn't a lot I haven't seen in NY. Alan also has many friends in the NYC area that he can catch up with while he is there.

I've been busy with Memory Walk -- trying to get my part organized. That has been a lot harder for me this year. Just having to make lots and lots more notes and lists.

The clutter around the house has been getting to me as well -- not that there is a lot to it but it makes me nervous. So, I have been systematically going from room to room and organizing and cleaning it. I'm sure that I will put things places and forget where they are -- but oh well -- it won't be the first time!

No comments: