Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's been awhile. I've had a lot of things going on but not the concentration to put it all together. I went to the neurologist today and he prescribed some medicine to help with my concentration but my insurance company won't pay for it. So now, the doctor and the insurance company are duking it out -- and we'll see what happens.

Since I last wrote --
My brother is back in the hospital
I'm getting a cold -- summer colds are the worse
We've planned a trip to Cape Cod for mid July
We've planned a trip to the US Open Tennis Tournament in NY at the end of August
It's gotten really hot here -- going to be close to 100 degrees by Friday
I'm starting to raise money for this year's Memory Walk (and recruiting walkers as well)
Have met two more people in the Athens area with early on-set Alzheimer's
Turned down an opportunity to do something that I wanted to do -- but had to admit that I just
couldn't do it with Alzheimer's -- that was hard to do

There's probably a lot more -- but I can't bring those things to mind right now so I'll stop. It's late and I'm tired. I didn't get my nap in and I can tell.

No comments: