Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm still dealing with the insurance company/doctor for the medicine he wants to give me for concentration. I hope it can get resolved soon. It seems like I have really really good days and really really bad days. I'm realizing more and more things I cannot do and that frustrates me. I've never felt like I couldn't do anything -- I might not want to do it, but I've always had that kind of attitude that you can do what you want or at least try. No I know that I can't even try. That's depressing for me.

On a lighter note, we are going to DC to visit Alan this week. His wife is visiting Taiwan with her sister and mom, so we are going to have some "just us" time. Don't have a lot planned but it's always nice to visit. Hopefully, I'll be able to do whatever it is we end up doing!

No comments: