Friday, May 09, 2008

Washington DC

Got into Washington yesterday afternoon. When I got in, the entire terminal looked different to me. I realized that I had never flown Airtran into Washington DC before -- always Delta. So, I got really confused and disoriented. I had a panic attack and then asked for some help to get my bags and a taxi. Once I got to the hotel it was fine, but needless to say I didn't venture out much on my own! I did get to have a nice rest before meeting up with colleagues for dinner.

Today we have three interviews scheduled. The weather is pretty bad -- bad storms last night and lots of rain this morning.

Alan will arrive tonight and that will certainly help me.

1 comment:

Synchronicity said...

good luck with your interviews and i hope you have a good time in DC.