Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yes, it has been a long time. Lots of things have been going on. Jennifer and Alan are here for a few days and we leave this week to go to Michigan for another wedding. I'm looking forward to going to the upper part of Michigan as I have never been there before.

When I get back I have a neurologist's appointment. I'm anxious to see him to talk about some issues I've been dealing with lately and talk to him about my balance issues as well. Then I have to get serious about sticking to my diet more closely and exercising more routinely. I've fallen into a rut lately -- and I definitely have to get out of it!!!!

We bought a Wii. We haven't played with it much but with Alan and Jennifer here we have started with the Wii fit game. It is very interesting -- but it is hard for me to do because you have to multi-task -- that's hard for me to do. But, I guess it will be challenging for me because it will tax my brain some! Hopefully, I can get better!

More when I return -- everyone have a great Labor Day weekend.

No comments: