Thursday, September 20, 2007

Washington DC

We returned from Washington DC and I'm still trying to process all the information from the meeting we attended. I'm not sure how much of the information we learned is proprietary so I don't want to say a whole lot at this time.

The meeting had a lot of heavy hitters in the room and the topic was basically about trying to get a handle on what everyone is doing in the realm of dealing with Alzheimer's and how we can work together. I was privileged to be there and am thankful that they solicited the input of those with the disease and the families that are caring for them. I know that this is just the beginning and with the energy in the room I am hopeful that a lot of minds will be working on how we move forward at this point.

Ralph is leaving for St. Louis today to visit his brothers. I'll be working on some Memory Walk projects while he is gone. And, resting -- I can't believe how long it takes me to get back to what I consider "normal" after a trip.

No comments: