Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Same

The heat is still here. It's hard to do a lot when it stays in the 100 degree mark every day. Hopefully, next week we will get some relief.

I am getting ready for my trip to Chicago next week for the Early On Set Advisory group meeting. I'm really anxious to be able to meet everyone. All of my other colleagues sound so ambitious, I hope I can keep up!

Memory Walk work is starting to heat up as well. Although our walk isn't until October, it is amazing how quick it will be here. I hope you have been seeing all the advertising the national office has been doing on the Memory Walk. It certainly has generated some interest.

My son and his fiancee and her parents are visiting this weekend. We haven't all been together since last December, when my husband fell and broke his elbow while we were ice skating. It will be nice to see everyone again. My son finishes his internship up next week in Atlanta and will be heading back to California for his remaining year in law school. The summer has certainly gone quick.

No comments: