Monday, November 27, 2006

Craziness

Well, Thanksgiving is over. We had a nice dinner with friends and it was very relaxing. It's always nice to eat someone else's cooking for a change. But, I've eaten way too much and have to get back on the wagon so to speak. I'm trying not to gain too much weight this holiday season.

Shopping is becoming much more difficult with the crowds. I have panic attacks so bad with large crowds that I really need someone to go shopping with me. It is funny because I can go to a large sporting event and it not bother me as much, but I think it is because for the most part people are sitting down and not milling around. Being the midst of a large crowd going every direction scares me and I need someone with me. I guess it is a good thing I can buy things over the internet. It is much less daunting to me.

My nephew in Illinois got engaged over the holiday weekend. He and his girlfriend were on a trip to Ireland and he proposed "across the pond" if you will. I haven't heard all the details yet and I haven't met his intended but I'm really happy for him.

I hope everyone had a good holiday. More to follow.

No comments: