Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I always have a hard time come up with titles for my blogs. I always want to be cute and clever, but I don't seem to be as cute and clever as I used to be! I get so frustrated some times because I can't think fast enough -- there have been many times (especially when I was still working) that someone would say something and I had a great line to come back with. Even though I have longer to think about a title every time I write -- I still can't think of much. That is why today I'm leaving it blank.

I've been pretty lazy since coming back from the conference last week. I think I'm still somewhat tired. We were going to drive to St. Louis this weekend for my husband's niece's wedding, but for various reasons we aren't. I'm glad we didn't -- not sure I was up to that and all the things that go along with a wedding right now.

Yesterday my husband took me to the grocery store. As many of you know, I have a problem with his driving. Around town it isn't as bad as when we go to Atlanta or a different city. Yesterday, I got really anxious when we went to the grocery store because he didn't park in the same area that I normally park in. I know this sounds silly to any of you reading this, but I lose all sense of where I am at, what I am doing and become confused. If he is with me I am better, but that whole routine thing kicks in -- like I have to go the same direction in the store or go to familiar stores to shop. This part of me is getting much worse. But, I'm still going to try to do as much of the shopping as I'm still able to do. I don't want to give that up just yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really find it hard for you to have such GREAT vocabulary and sentence structure
I am living with my husband of 23years and I am only 48 He is 58 If we have been dealing with this for 3 years and he can't do any of things you can. Spell,make converation (that is understandable)
I don't know how to get to your begining. I would love to start out fresh