Thursday, August 31, 2006

Back at home



We made it back from Seattle late last night. We are exhausted. But, we had a good time. It is always great to spend some time with my son. He drove up from Mountain View California so he was our "driver" all week. However, I have decided that if he doesn't make it as a lawyer he could certainly be a taxi cab driver in New York City.....he drives like one!

The photos above are from Mt. Ranier. It was so beautiful. The weather was great that day so we were able to see the full view of the mountain. As we got ready to leave the clouds started rolling in.

It was nice to get away but it is getting more difficult to travel. I really get tired and I try to "stay up" with the group but that doesn't always happen. One day I just had to let my husband and son go out and do things on their own because I wasn't up to it. I had a few panic attacks and it just becomes overwhelming. I feel like I am the ball in the ball in chain when we go out because I'm usually the one holding everyone up.

It will take me a few days to get back into my routine and I certainly missed it. I'm much more comfortable at home now.

More after I rest up.

No comments: