Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Weird Week

It's been a weird week.  I seem to be about a step behind in everything I do.  I'm very unsettled and I don't do well when I am.  And, I can't pinpoint the problem, it just happens.  I have a lot on my mind and since my mind doesn't function properly, it's like these things get stuck in my mind and there is no room for everything else to go into it. The things on my mind are weighing heavily on me right now.  I used to be able to let things go, but that is more difficult for me now.  I focus on them so much that they eat away at me.  My patience wears thin and I can get pretty cranky.  When I was young and someone would tell me that I was cranky I would go take a nap and that seemed to help.  Taking a nap these days doesn't help so much.

I just re-read this and it rambles -- sorry about that.  Can't seem to capture the words the way I want them today.

2 comments:

Seeking Serenity said...

you explained it well.
Cranky stinks when you cant seem to remedy it.
Peace and Strength

Mary said...

Perhaps it would help to share your burdens with someone close and just maybe that person can help you sort through all that is on your mind. Sometimes our pride gets in the way of asking for help. Sometimes we just forget that our friends and family would be so happy to help if only we would ask.

I have this taped on my refrigerator to help me with perspective:
“If you can solve your problem, then what is the need of worrying?
If you cannot solve it, then what is the use of worrying?” - Shantideva

Praying for your peace.