Sunday, June 19, 2011

A while

Yes, it has been awhile since I last posted. My husband was gone for a week and I must say that I took advantage of the peace and quiet at home and tried to do lots and lots of things around the house. I didn't get near as much accomplished as I had wanted because I can't seem to concentrate that long anymore, but I got some things done and I thoroughly enjoyed my "alone time".

I've also had a few writing projects I have had to do lately. And, that hasn't been going so well. Can't quite seem to get those words down on paper and it gets me so frustrated. I don't know how many times I start and stop while still in the end having to ask for help. I might as well ask for help up front and be done with it -- but that is that stubborn independent streak I'm not willing to give up just yet!

No comments: