Thursday, January 28, 2010

I know I haven't written in a long time. Sorry about that -- couldn't think of much to say. The Public Policy Forum is coming up soon in Washington -- you can get more information at www.alz.org. I guess they are callingit Action Summit this year -- anyway -- I have some conflicting things going on and I'm trying to make it work. Please let me know if any of you that read this are going so if I decide to go we can meet up.

I'm off to Starkville Mississippi in an hour or so to see our UGA Women's basketball team play a game there. I promise I will write more tomorrow when I return.

1 comment:

Karen Lynn said...

Kris, I was just playing around in my blog and found that I had a link to your blog on a comment you made last year.
I am wondering how you are doing these days and will say a prayer for you today.
i so appreciate your comment about Sundowners and your work with Alzheimer's Disease.
Sincerely,
Karen @ AreUMyMother.blogspot.com