Sunday, July 11, 2004

Retirement

Well it has been so long since I wrote in here, that I went to edit my post and found that I had deleted it, so I had to start all over!

I am officially retired now and since it hasn't been but two weeks since this has happened I only feel like I am on vacation. I'm sure that will change shortly!

I went back to the doctor last week and he wants me to increase my medicine a little. That is always a bummer. And, it will be important for me to establish a routine now that I am home. That might be the most difficult thing for me to do!

We went on a short vacation to Toronto last week. It was nice getting away with the family. It does really exhaust me because I have to be so attentive all the time and it really wears me out. I did get pretty confused on the subway, tram and bus system, but that is what my family is for these days -- to help me maneuver. We did have a great time and the trip was just long enough. It is so important we do these trips because I'm not sure how long I will be able to travel like that.

I promise to be better about putting in some posts -- now that I am a lady of leisure!

No comments: