Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Comments

I've had lots of comments lately. Many -- I'm not posting here.

I'm glad the last post received some comments though -- and to one I too am sad this had to happen to Coach Summitt -- or anyone.

It's just Tuesday and this has already been a bad week. Seems like I set out to do one thing and it doesn't go my way and the rest of the day goes down hill from there. I'm frustrating myself by not being able to do some things and that makes me mad. Learning new things is difficult and I get frustrated so easily. I think "this can't be that hard" and it isn't really -- I just can't grasp it. It is so maddening!!! And, if I do "get it" the answer to it was in front of my nose the whole time and although I could see it and read it -- I couldn't figure out what it was telling me. That disconnect in the brain can play lots of weird tricks on you!

No comments: