Tuesday, April 06, 2010

I know I haven't posted in quite awhile. I don't have any excuses really -- just been busy doing spring cleaning and trying to clean and organize my crafting area in my house. That takes so long. My "therapy" for lack of a better word is scrapbooking and making cards. I scrap a book for one of the UGA women's basketball players, and since the season is just ending there is a lot of catching up to do to get the book ready to give my player, Christy Marshall. Christy is a senior and unfortunately due to an ACL injury was not able to play her senior year, but I still did a scrapbook and hopefully, in the years to come she will enjoy it. I also had lots of Easter cards to make -- like I said -- it's therapy. I hope to post some photos of some of the pages I have done shortly.

We had a nice Easter -- friends came over for dinner. Everyone brought something so there wasn't much for me to do.

We have already gotten summer weather here -- it has been in the high 80's the last couple of days -- suppose to be more "normal" by weeks end.

Lots of Alzheimer's stuff going on but will need to save that for another post. Just didn't realize how long it had been since I wrote something, so I wanted to at least add a few words today.

1 comment:

Karen Lynn said...

You are so creative. What a fun way to express your self and be of service to others as well. Good job. Keep posting. I enjoy reading.