Thursday, February 07, 2008

One of Those Days

I'm having one of those days -- panic attack days! I am real anxious today and there is no reason for it. I just get like that some time and there is nothing to do but wait it out. I feel more comfortable at home when I have these days and luckily I don't have anything planned until later this evening. And, my husband will be with me so it will be o.k.

I have a lot I want to write in here but can't seem to put my thoughts into order today. Some call these "foggy" days -- and I guess that is the best way to describe it.

More soon when the cloud lifts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're going through another valley. I hope & pray that you get through this one quickly. ((( hugs ))) D

Anonymous said...

i know the fog. found your blog from stellar life. will return HHJoy