Monday, February 18, 2008

Last week was a long one. I had something going just about everyday and it certainly took its toll on me. This week I have nothing on the calendar. I need to be better about scheduling myself for things. I think I can do it and then I get so exhausted I can't keep up.

Plus, my writing skills have been so bad lately that it takes me forever to post here. I have gone back and read some posts and some emails I sent and I know everyone must think that I didn't graduate from elementary school. I just can't see the errors when I am doing this or proofing. Most of my problems come from the words that sound alike but have different meanings -- and I can't think of the word for that right now -- but like reed and read. It's so frustrating.

I'm trying to work on some of my homemade cards. That seems to relax me and I am selling them for money for the Memory Walk this year. I enjoy doing it and although sometimes it takes me a while to get to the finished product, I feel a sense of accomplishment.

More soon.

2 comments:

LB said...

Just found your site and I'm hoping you can help me to understand how my husband is feeling. He's 59 and seems to have super foggy days and then it lifts for a while and life is closer to what we knew. My question is when the fuzziness comes in, can you describe it to me in a way that I can feel it too? That way I can live in the moment with him. Thanks for whatever help you can give me.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this Alzheimer Information.