Friday, August 19, 2005

It's been a long week

On Sunday night we had a going away party for my son and his girlfriend. It was so nice that everyone showed up and we had a good time. I was really exhausted after it though. On Monday Alan and I went out to play golf. I've been having a problem with my right foot -- the same one I broke awhile back. And, it was hurting so bad when I got home that I decided it was finally time to go see the doctor. To make a long story short, I am now in a "boot" and go back in ten days to see what is going on. It appears that I have a stress fracture in my foot and a bone spur that is rubbing up against my Achilles Tendon. None of this is good. We'll see what happens after I go back to the doctor.

Alan is getting all of his stuff ready for Stanford. He'll leave next Tuesday. I have been dreading this day -- and it will be here before I know it.

I go back to the neurologist on Monday. I haven't been in awhile and I can't imagine he is going to tell me a lot -- wish there were some new "cures" out there!

Our computer has been sick for a few days and it hasn't allowed me to get to the internet or my email. Since it is difficult for me to talk on the phone my computer is kind of like my "lifeline" if you will. I can go back and re-read emails and take me time composing as that is difficult sometimes. Luckily, my husband was able to fix it and now I feel "back to normal".

No comments: