Thursday, November 18, 2004

Thanksgiving

Gosh -- next week is Thanksgiving. The time certainly flies. We have finally finished up pretty much everything on our Memory Walk and we brought in almost $30,000. We are so pleased with the effort...and the good thing is everyone is on board again for next year. This committee of ladies that worked on the event this year were so great and caring. I just hope that I will be able to help in some capacity -- I hate to make too many committments too far out because I don't know what kind of shape I'll be in at that time.

The holidays mean more to me now and I know that everyone says that we take everything for granted.....and we do. That is a real shame isn't it? It seems like something bad has to happen in order for you to realize that. And, I really don't want presents I want time with my friends and family. That is the most important thing to me.


No comments: